Directions from Colorado Springs:
- From Colorado Springs head West 26 Miles on US-24 to Divide, CO
- Turn South (left) onto CO-67 (towards Cripple Creek)
- Drive 15 Miles turn RIGHT on Rhyolite Mountain Mesa (there is a yellow sign for this road on Hwy 67. Turn Past the sign)
- FROM HERE FOLLOW THE SIGNS THAT SAY MT FOREST
- (please note that Google Maps calls this road Right Fork. It is Rhyolite Mountain Mesa, not Right Fork)
- Drive .5 miles – At the Next Major Intersection, Turn Left (South) down the hill. This is still Rhyolite Mountain Mesa but not marked.
- There will be signs that say Old Hwy 67 or house signs that say Hwy 67. Look for MT FOREST sign.
- Continue on 1.1 miles to Monarch Drive (not marked. Look for MT FOREST sign.)
- Look for gate to the Left (south with school banner on it)
- If you reach Copper Mountain Drive, you have gone too far.
Overnight Stay: For almost all courses you can stay at our survival camp with overnight camping gear. You will be able to drive up to the camp site and park within walking distance to the camp. There are multiple hotels which you can stay at in Cripple Creek which is about 15 minutes away, should you choose not to camp at our facility.
By Plane: The closest airport is in Colorado Springs. The largest airport is in Denver (DIA). Colorado Springs airport is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes away while Denver Airport is approximately 2 hour 15 minutes away. If you need someone to pick you up from the airport then please make arrangements with us well before you arrive. We are more than happy to accommodate your travel needs and the only thing we ask is that you pitch in some gas money.
By Bus: Buses run into Cripple Creek from Colorado Springs at all hours of the day due to the gambling. From here we can easily pick you up and drive you to the survival facility.
Note: Please let us know well in advance if you require someone to pick you up from the airport or other location so that we can schedule it! Thanks and we look forward to training with you soon!