The swamp bed is one of the most universal shelters for wet and buggy environments that force you to sleep off the ground. In areas where bugs are a problem, then this is one of the best ways to get up off the ground away from the bugs. These shelters can be quickly built and don’t require many tools. Its best to have some type of saw and its really handy if you have a tarp to throw over it. In many portions of the world disease from mosquitoes can be a serious problem that might cost you your life if your not prepared. Watch this video and make sure you have what you need to survive in the swamp.
Like the survival skills in this video? Come learn these skills at these courses:
- The Survival Standard- Our most popular basic survival course.
- Wilderness S.E.R.E.- Our premier wilderness SERE course. Survive in the wilderness in tactical conditions!
- Scout Survival- Learn how to survive like a king with a lightweight scout survival kit.
- Urban S.E.R.E.- Learn how to survive hostile urban environments!
- Advanced Standard- Learn long term bushcraft skills for increased comfort!