NOT A VICTIM!
Women’s ONLY Anti-Abduction and Defense for Dangerous Environments (2 Days)
This program is designed to teach you all the skills you need to avoid becoming a victim, escape attackers, defend yourself, and travel in dangerous areas. This course essentially covers all the relevant skills for someone needing to protect themselves.
What will you learn?
Day 1 Preparedness, Awareness, Escape
- Keeping a strong positive mental attitude in a heightened circumstance is the most important skill set a person can have in any situation. “Always be Prepared, and Never Get Caught.”
- Preparations, equipment, making travel plans, situational awareness, urban dangers, creating escape routes, anti-abduction tactics, blending with the baseline and how to become a hard target.
- Restraint escape and lock picking, getting out of all kinds of restraints to include: duct tape, zip ties, rope, handcuffs; dealing with predators/stalkers/kidnappers.
Day 2 Prevention, Defense, Evasion
- Understanding your rights, be aware of potential assailants (attackers), taking preventative action, how to get restraining orders / protective orders against potential threats.
- Basic self-defense tactics, rape-defense, knife fighting, weapons disarms, and improvised weapons. During this phase we will show the tactics criminals use and how to counter them.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance, how to detect stalkers, anti-surveillance and evasion tactics, social engineering.
NOT A VICTIM! is designed to cover a broad range of dangers you might encounter in any situation to include: stalkers, predators, civil unrest, natural disasters, martial law, being kidnapped and illegal custody, and so much more. SIGMA 3 Survival School only hires the most skilled instructors who have decades of experience in these specialty skills sets. If you are worried about being attacked or becoming a victim, then this is the best course in the country available to get you prepared. This class fills extremely fast so if you have interest then this is the course for you!
Recommended Gear for NOT A VICTIM!
*You don’t have to buy this gear to attend the course, but it’s highly recommended that you bring equivalent types of gear! Tough Outdoor Clothing, Various Urban Clothing for changing appearance, Poncho or Rain Gear, Water Bottle, Flashlight or Headlamp, Good Shoes, Overnight Camping Gear, Binoculars
Required Urban Escape and Evasion Kit($45) Urban Escape and Evasion Kit or Folding Razor Saw, along with other of these items on our online store: SurvivalGear.us
We want to provide the best training possible, and in order to do so, it is vital that the gear we use is top notch. It is also important that when you leave this course that you have the tools needed to apply your training. We are now requiring all students to have the mandatory Urban Escape and Evasion Kit for this course. This will allow for students to get familiar with their own tools, and then be able to take them with them when they leave.
Cost: $249 (+E&E Kit $45)
Instructors: Robert Allen (Owner) & Justin Williams (Director)
Length: 2 Days/1 Night
Location: Mansfield, Mo – Headquarters
Overnight Camping: Your welcome to stay at our camp the day before and the day after the course in order to save money on travel costs. Let us know in advance, thanks!
Food and Water: Water will be provided and food is your own choice.
Not A Victim! – July 21-22, 2018
Not A Victim! – September 15-16, 2018